Adrian White is a food, agriculture, health, nutrition, herbalism, farming, gardening, and sustainability freelance writer since 2012, and a certified herbalist and organic farmer (co-owner and operator of Jupiter Ridge Farm). Her work has appeared in Rodale’s Organic Life , Good Housekeeping, and Healthline, with bylines in The Guardian and Civil Eats on sustainable ag subjects.
Get in touch with Adrian for your writing projects related to food, agriculture, sustainability, nutrition, herbalism, and everything in-between – or beyond.
Projects to hire Adrian for:
- SEO-strategized blog articles – For high ranking on search engines related to above subjects (WordPress skills included for formatting posts, etc.) – can be informative, conversational, or even reported with interviews, quotes, and always research included depending on the subject.
- Reported pieces – News-worthy articles, features, reported pieces, and more for large publications – promoting regenerative ag, food, herbalism, health, sustainability, and everything in between/beyond
- Herbal, plant-based, health-related recipe development – Some of her recipes have inspired and been mentioned by celebrity lifestyle blogs (Katherine Heigl used her shrub recipe in her blog in 2016 through Deer Nation Herbs!)
- Press Releases – Got something to announce? Make sure that it makes a splash and is heard by your audience (and calls them to action).
- Web/Other Content – Web or other content and copy related to above listed subjects
- Product descriptions – Related to above
- Promotional/marketing copy – Related to above (including social media, ads, emails, etc.)
- Technical writing – Related to above
Adrian White’s ultimate goal with clients is to give the important causes of health, wellness, nutrition, “food as medicine,” and sustainability the strongest voices and visibility possible with the use of her own writing talents and passion.
Adrian’s numerous freelance writing clients (both now and in the past) include Back to Your Roots Herbs, Crystal Star Supplements, Earth Conscious Films, Westar Seeds International, La Merenda by Dominique Le Stanc, Primal Herb LLC, Steward (for which she lead online marketing and content), and the International Association of Wellness Professionals – whether as an SEO-strategized article writer, freelance journalist, copywriter/content writer, blogger, WordPress content manager and formatter, social media content writer, contributing editor, e-book ghostwriter, product description writer, technical writer, or contributor of professional educational content on health subjects.
Adrian White is a certified herbalist since 2012 through two programs, and an organic farmer since 2009. She is owner of Deer Nation Herbs.
Email her at email@example.com.
As an avid self-starter, I have pieced together my freelancer career from scratch, quickly constructing a stellar portfolio and working my way up the ranks on sheer talent and work ethic alone.
During my first year as a freelance writer, I was rapidly promoted to the position of supervising writer with my first long-time client, a relationship that lasted 3 years and with whom I still remain connected to on good terms today (reference provided if requested).
Similarly, my first position working as an on-going contributing writer for editorial food and gardening blogs saw me rapidly promoted and trained to the position of contributing editor within the year.
Writing doesn’t just require excellent grammar and a grasp of good language: it also demands intuition. My many clients note my ability to put myself in their shoes, taking practically no time to see and understand exactly what clients are striving to materialize through written word, and how to market that to their readers.
Like what you’re reading? Hire Adrian today – email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.